Monday, July 18, 2005

Paint Paint Paint

We did a lot of painting this weekend. The upstairs is finished, except for the kitchen which we're saving for last. Do you know what the greatest thing in the world is? It turns out it's squeezing in behind a toilet to clean and paint every funk-encrusted surface you never knew a bathroom had. It's a special thing that you must experience to appreciate. It looks pretty good now though, all done up in a nice relaxing "Ocean Cruise" blue. I was thinking of getting one of those "Jeff Goldblum Is Watching You Poop" posters to complete the soothing atmosphere. Anyway, hopefully we can be done with the whole place by Sunday night, and I can get back to my bustling social life.

Ticket lottery results came out. Kel got all the games except USC and Mich State, so she's got dibs on my extra for those two. Jism called Tennessee (Hello, Tennessee? My pee-pee hurts). If anyone is interested in my extra for BYU, Navy, or Syracuse, let me know. That's right--if you want a ticket, you have to admit you read my blog. Suckaaaaa! Anyway, if you are interested, let me know sooner rather than later, because if no one else wants them Kel will go to those games with me and give her own tickets to her parentals.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
sweet. i have a ticket. and megs will be in town. could the weekend get any better? -jism

10:58 PM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment