Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Done Closed

I own property. Bow before me! Actually I jointly own it with Kel, and have yet to put down any financial investment for it...but I have a piece of paper that says it's mine! The guy selling it to us is the nicest guy ever. He's Moose Krause's son. We found out at closing that there's some deal with the tax switchover where we're getting charged double because it wasn't his primary residence--anyway, he felt bad since we're "just starting out" and insisted on picking up half the tab. Whoever heard of a seller writing you a large check? His only request was that we help someone else out down the line. You crazy, altruistic, magnificent bastard.

Birthday was fun. Just had some Hooters and played a few card games. I lasted until a whopping 9:30 and decided I was all beered out, went home and watched Reservoir Dogs. What a ridiculous movie--I love you Quentin Tarantino. Except you should stop appearing in your own films. You're kind of a freaky dude, and you constantly look like you're in pain.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment