Thursday, June 23, 2005

What Would Howie Mandel Do?

I watched Equilibrium last night, having discovered Christian Bale's badassery (even though Reign of Fire pretty much sucked). I liked it quite a bit, but it suffered from the Eternal Sunshine/Garden State syndrome--I didn't really decide I liked it until it was over. Also it didn't make very much sense...but it did have crazy dudes with sweet guns kung-fuing it up to the max!

We finally got a closing date for the condo. Come Wednesday, I will be an official property owner, with all the inherent taxes and liabilities! Victory!! Since my name is on the deed but I won't actually be living there, please feel free to drop in any time, stay as long as you like, use all the hot water, leave out your dirty dishes, eat crackers in bed, prance around naked, and sacrifice virgins. Kel's cool.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think Christian Bale's badassery was first shown in the glorious movie "Newsies." Leading a strike? Fighting other newsies? Amazing.

3:13 PM, June 25, 2005  

Post a Comment