Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

I put up "On a man-date" as my away message last night before heading out with Ball for some food and Batman. Never again. Apparently my away messages have the power of prophecy, for within 5 minutes of sitting down at Max & Erma's, Ball and I had unwittingly managed a short exchange regarding the bill which was so completely and convincingly gay that our waitress just came right out and asked "So...are you two together?" Unfortunately I was unable to manage a simple "God, no!" through my womanish laughter, and I think Ball vomited a little into his own mouth. I suppose she could have been kidding, but then it'd be pretty weird that she subsequently launched into how sexy Brad Pitt is in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. By the way, Max & Erma's has far and away the most delicious chicken sandwich I have ever eaten. If you've never had one there you should immediately quit your job and go.

Batman Begins was so awesome that my standard references to either soiling myself or making sweet love to things seem inadequate. If you haven't seen it you should immediately divorce your spouse and go.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment