Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A-waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh??

Jebus apparently loves me, for I woke up this morning with absolutely no hangover, and divine intervention is the only plausible explanation. I owe you one, Big Guy!

We're going to see Batman Begins tonight, which I'm super pumped about, as everyone who has seen it so far has barely been able to tell me how preposterously awesome it was through their multiple shuddering orgasms. I tried to see it with Kel in Columbus, but I forgot how crowded the theaters are there and we got shut out. You can say many things about the Bend, but by God it's relatively easy to get movie tickets here. Remember when the Ball went to get Star Wars tickets like 2 and a half hours early and then was the only person in line until about 40 minutes before the show? That's comedy!

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You Suck my freind, You where here in Columbus, and you didnt try to contact me, man,I wanted to meet the sweet chickadee. Thats Coldddddd brother colldddddd

11:51 PM, June 21, 2005  

Post a Comment