Friday, June 17, 2005

Last Night Was Crazy!!

Oh man, last night around 8, I watched CSI. Then at 9 things really started to heat up when I dozed to a Tivo'd episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Get this: Barclay--an engineer--was scared to use the transporters! You're ridiculous, man!

Tonight I'm heading home with Kel to visit the family, and perhaps more importantly, the dogs. Then next weekend it's down to Durham, then back down to Charlotte a couple weeks after for the Crudling's wedding. I'd also like to hit DC, Milwaukee, Austin, and perhaps Morehead City before the fall term, so this could be a summer of travel. Anyone else got a free bed for me?

The shooting pain in my left arm seems to have ceased, so I guess I'm not going to die just yet after all. The moral: everything Lizett says is clearly wrong, and The Ice Pirates is awesome! Also Dooz' mom gives a fine sensual massage.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love that episode! Barclay had worms!

12:23 PM, June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment