Thursday, June 16, 2005

Ice Pirates is Awesome Because

  • It has pirates fighting knights in a futuristic galactic wasteland
  • Later some vikings come in a skull-mobile
  • Morticia totally flips out and chops some dude's head off
  • Space herpes
I've had a shooting pain from my left shoulder down through my elbow for about 40 hours. Am I going to die?

Post a Comment

Blogger Lizett! said...
Well, I would say the chances of you dying are very high because:
1) You are espousing the merits of Ice Pirates online, when I clearly remember you and Ball saying something about how it is without a doubt the worst movie you've ever seen. and:

2) The pain in your arm clearly means you are having a heart attack right now. If you're not dead already, you might want to consider getting medical attention.

6:24 PM, June 16, 2005  

Post a Comment