Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Don't Forget To Stir It Up, Baby

You have to keep things fresh. That's why last night, instead of going to the gym and then working hardcore on the condo as planned, we spontaneously decided to gorge on Chef Boyardee pizza and watch Bottle Rocket.

You have to keep your breath fresh. I bought a $120 toothbrush. That's right, baby! The next time someone asks me "Stephen, just how serious are you about oral hygiene?" I will say, "About $117 more serious than you, jerk!" and go give myself a pulsating gum massage.

They finally set a release date for A Feast For Crows, November 8th! It's the 4th in the Song of Ice & Fire series, which is freaking sweet. I might like it even better so far than the Dark Tower series, also freaking sweet. And of course Harry Potter 6 comes out in a few days. I didn't order a copy for myself, so I'll have to nab that from someone. Right now I'm reading Haunted, which is only okay, but has the distinction of containing by far the most horribly disgusting story I have ever read. I've read most of Stephen King's library and he gets a little gruesome from time to time, but this...I'm glad I had not eaten recently. If you ever read it, you'll know it when you get there, and you'll clench your ass like you've never clenched before.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment