Thursday, June 30, 2005

Books! Check 'Em Ouuut!

Kel got me season one of both Scrubs and Arrested Development for my birthday, booya! Bluth bananas, Cox rants, and Sarah Chalke before the writers turned her from a quirky intern to an extremely annoying lunatic...awesome. She also got me one of those exercise balls. Anyone ever use one of those? I have used them extensively as bouncy chairs.

Apple just merged its iPod and iPod Photo lines, giving all the white models color screens, and making my own unit sadly outdated. My life is ruined, and my head will soon explode. In vaguely related news, makers of file sharing apps are now being held responsible for illegal transfers through their software. I don't think I like it. No doubt they are facilitators and they know damn well what their networks are used for, but I kind of think the responsibility should rest with the individuals committing the crimes.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
animal-
bad news, friend. i found your blog. ...
uhhh, i got nothing ... for now.

OOSE!

10:32 AM, August 08, 2005  

Post a Comment