Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's Time For A Guinness

Oh man. I am building a bar for the new place, and it is going to have Guinness on tap. No shatty kegerator, I'm talking custom fit woodwork, tower faucet, stainless steel bar sink...it will be glorious! And this isn't one of my crazy plans that has no chance of coming to fruition like the fold-out party wall or the giant pie with a kiddie pool tin--this one is happening. It is. As God as my witness--I will pass the fourth grade. Or, I will always be hungry again. Take your pick.

I got a good amount of work done over the weekend. Dismounted all the doors, knobs, hinges, and catches, took down some rickety shelving, spackled the hell out of the walls. Yeah, they're hell free. Just need to sand that mofo down and we'll be ready to paint.

The TC girls had a party Saturday night, but I didn't stick around long. It turns out I'm not yet too old to stand around and drink with a bunch of random undergrads, but I am too old to stand around and drink shitty beer with a bunch of random undergrads. I also heard from JaniSMC on Sunday, whom I have somehow not seen in well over a year despite the fact that she lives about 4 minutes from me. So that was nice.

Finally, I would like to announce my intention to don water skis and ramp over a ravenous shark at Crud's lake party this weekend.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment