Thursday, July 07, 2005

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Ball

A couple days ago some 59 year old Japanese dude successfully recited pi to 83,431 digits, beating his own previous world record of 54,000. What. The hell. In 7th grade my friend Ari memorized it to 100 and I thought that was pretty bizarre, but you are on a whole new level of weirdness, old man. Incidentally, the numeric equivalent of the word "oose" appears at the 7,290,728th digit of pi. Coincidence??

Tonight the Ball and I head out to Chicago to spend the night at his place before flying to Charlotte in the morning. I seem to have gotten over my whole fear of flying. I still don't like it, but the urge to run screaming out of the terminal has pretty much left me. Plus I still have Dooz' happy-fun-stress-ball, although I no longer squeeze it since Stitch had it in his mouth. I keep it in my pants.

Anyway, we're flying down to Charlotte in the morning and then it's time to wedding things up! That's right, in just two days Crud will no longer be Crud C. Crudington, but Crud C. Crudington-Mack. I wisely opted to pick up my tux in the Bend instead of Charlotte, so I'm going to be looking gooood for the ceremony. At the part where the priest asks if anyone has a reason why these two should not be wed, I'm going to freak out and start bawling about how I'm carrying her baby, then run up and hump her leg like a bonobo. We should all have a good laugh.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment