Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Back

I hurt my back yesterday watching 12 episodes of Lost in a row. That's not something I should've just jumped right into after a week of little to no TV, you need to work up to that. I'm sitting at what looks like a jaunty angle at my desk, but it's not jaunty at all. It's more of a, I have to sit like this or I'll start crying like an infant. I think I may need physical therapy, but my back-rubbing device was shipped back to Texas yesterday. Maybe I'll get Raul drunk tonight. Raul gives pretty good backrubs.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Man my back was a little sore this morning too from all that sitting. Luckily we still have 12 more episodes to watch this week so I guess we'll have to DRINK IT OFF!!!!

12:04 PM, September 11, 2006  

Post a Comment