Wednesday, July 26, 2006

BO Training Day 2

So, this morning the first slide was a speed boat, and the second a masturbating koala bear. Weirder and weirder. I actually slept in pretty good this morning, until around 8:20, because training didn't start until 8:30 and I didn't so much feel like riding over to the office to sit around for 20 minutes beforehand. Suckaaaaaas! Of course my estimation of how long it will take me to actually get ready and ride to work is always wildly off, so I sauntered in around 8:45, further securing my role as the Bad Boy of Business Objects Training. Thank God girls like rebels.

This post brought to you by my extreme laziness, in that it is an exact copy of an email I wrote this morning. Efficiency!

Post a Comment

Blogger Lizett! said...
I feel cheated.

1:37 PM, July 26, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Shut up...it's cuz of you we don't get as many hilarious entries anymore. He justs e-mails it all to you instead.

1:43 PM, July 26, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
Haha, that's the second time you've been told to shut up via my blog comments.

I think we can consider this particular entry proof that my emails to Lizett, while admittedly the primary reason for the decrease in posts, are not in fact hilarious.

1:55 PM, July 26, 2006  

Blogger Lizett! said...
It's true, I hardly ever find myself laughing at his e-mails. Shallow and pedantic.

2:45 PM, July 26, 2006  

Blogger ndNips said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...
We use Crystal Reports... but our CTO is uber cheap so like everything else, it's 6 years out of date.
LB

8:48 PM, July 26, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow, that was a totally lame comment. I feel shamed for writing it. I will try harder next time. Shite.
-LB

6:56 AM, July 27, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
Hey, here's a classic from Crazy Katie's blog to help redeem you:

NDLunchbox: Is it wrong that I masturbated to Al Roker's colonoscopy?

Redemption is gross.

8:41 AM, July 27, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment