Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hot Sundae

I have returned victorious from an illegitimate hour-and-a-half lunch, because the "I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so scared" episode of SBTB was on, and I simply could not tear myself away. Childish? Yes. Irresponsible? Yes. In less depressing news, I just talked to Lizett post-soldering-iron-of-justice and aside from sounding like she's talking quietly around a gumball or something, she seems no worse for wear. Of course, she's probably high out of her mind right now from whatever they knocked her out with. I remember after I got my wisdom teeth out I was so loopy that I requested--and received--a hot and delicious bratwurst. It was perhaps the most preposterous and ill-advised scheme ever put forth by man, and ended oh so predictably in disaster. Anyway, incredibly even to me, the first thing I said to her when she called was not "How are you feeling?", but "If you flip to TBS RIGHT NOW you can catch Jesse saying she's so scared!" which, now that it is documented, may well go down in the annals of history as man's greatest shame. I am personally responsible for man's most preposterous scheme and man's greatest shame.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dude wasn't there another line on the end not 10 minutes ago. Some about Count of Monte Cristo. Snakes on a Plane? and then some other crap I forget about now. That's right, wicked bored today and just keep refreshing your blog.

1:17 PM, June 22, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
Great Sweet Jesus, I deleted that like 10 seconds after posting, on the grounds that it was too absurd and nonsensical to be allowed to exist.

I salute your boredom, sir, and relinquish my status as the purveyor of man's greatest shame.

1:35 PM, June 22, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi guys! I guess the only real way to get any response from Mothball these days is to post on Mal's blog - I miss you guys! Happy drinking tonight, hope it's a "drunk-ity, drunk drunk drunk, I'M WASTED" smashing time. :)

6:29 PM, June 22, 2006  

Blogger Lizett! said...
And I did catch that scene, and it was oh so sweet. It eased my pain/delirium just a little.

10:39 PM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment