Friday, June 16, 2006

<Vomit>

Ugh, I feel like shat. I look like a bum. I've got my homeless man stubble going on and my face is crackly-dry from the scalding hot water I streamed directly into it for 20 minutes this morning. I've been sick since the weekend, the herp I think, and last night I inexplicably decided to celebrate my four day anniversary of feeling like poop with a few pitchers at Corby's--and then for reasons so complex and insane that Stephen Hawking and Jesus combined could not even begin to understand them, proceeded to stay up until 4am. Balls, I'm tired.

The rest of the week has been pretty good, aside from the coughing and hacking. Ball exploded a bird on 4 yesterday, which, though a little tragic, is far more impressive to my mind than a hole in one. Hitting the pin in one stroke is pretty impressive, but you're more or less working on two axes. To have precisely the right coordinates to nail a bird in three dimensional space--that's a once in a lifetime shot. Well done, and may God have mercy on your murderous soul.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment