Monday, June 12, 2006

Reunionesque III: That DOG Is Playing FOOTBALL

Are you mentally prepared for the ride of your life? A long, detailed and only-interesting-to-me account of the weekend's activities, loosely based on fact but wildly exaggerated and in many cases flatly altered to make my adventures seem wackier than they actually were? Perhaps I will steal some pictures of local landmarks from GI and pass them off as my own! Perhaps I will talk about things exploding, or being punched in the face! Perhaps I'll make a Super Troopers reference, or talk about the Death Hook! I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time.

So, no detailed account. Fun was had, shiznittery attained. I summoned a waitress with the ol' chop-chop hand clap. I gave up my previous dream of starting a sitcom and making that joke where someone says "bilingual" and the dumb guy thinks they meant "bisexual" in favor of a new dream of driving a car packed with meat and fresh baked goods off of a cliff. Ball may or may not have engaged in the motorboating of my property. There was a minor car crash and a falsified report of having to pee outside the BK Lounge. Anti-diarrheal medicine was found and ownership denied by all. Later, a chimpanzee pulled this lever that covered us in fish guts from a conveniently played silo and drove off through the wall in an ice cream truck. Finally something exploded and I was all like "Mother of God."

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Man I was inches away from doing it Saturday night when Diz threatened to physically assault my property in retaliation and thence I stopped short.

In other news, it's 2 in the afternoon on Monday and for some odd reason I'm drunk....I don't even like soccer....

1:18 PM, June 12, 2006  

Blogger schlik1 said...
hey man I just wanted to say your blog rocks I usually read it about once a week I found it after I read your awesome ACL blog about how cool austin is, I'm originally from austin and I love alamodrafthouse, I usually blog on myscpace check me out if you want www.myspace.com/schlik1

3:21 AM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment