Thursday, May 18, 2006

Kill Me

Some dude is out on the quad jogging in spandex shorts and a sports bra. My God. You poor, sad sack of humiliation--what bet in hell did you lose? And yes, I am sure that it wasn't just a really ugly chick. Spandex shorts, friends. Unfortunately, I'm quite sure.

This has been a long, slow week. Graduation is this weekend, so theoretically it's a busy time for the office, but not so for me. A lot of people here are on their 20th, 30th, 40th graduation, and they do the same thing every year, so all the duties are pretty much covered--yet the dutiless chumps such as myself nevertheless have to stay late. Combine long empty days with no weekend to look forward to, and you have an unpleasant week. In fact, if that gender-confused jogger hadn't just added some color to my day, I'd probably be beating myself with my computer speakers right now just for a change of pace. I just read a HowStuffWorks article about police interrogation, that was pretty fun. Then I spun around in my chair for a while. Soon I plan to go get a glass of water.

Post a Comment

Blogger Lizett! said...
Are you sure he wasn't wearing a bro or a mannsiere?

5:14 PM, May 18, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Damn you Lizett... damn you to hell for stealing my thunder. I was totally going to quote that episode on this one. Seriously, poop.

10:00 PM, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment