Thursday, May 04, 2006

Delicious Murder

Today I was going to write about my upcoming gynecological exam, sexual indiscretions, lack of pubic hirsuteness, and--of course--my painful menses...but alas! My friend Katie beat me to the punch.

Instead, please enjoy this scantily clad pirate monkey. PANTALOONS!

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dude remember at Outback when you just let a silent one rip the entire time the waitress was talking to us and then you just started laughing at how ridiculous it was....yeah that was cool.

By the way, I feel like I'm about to vomit...I don't think I've ever been more nervous about an event before in my life (today is my dissertation proposal for those of you that don't know).

12:20 PM, May 04, 2006  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
What? Is this the Ball's blog now? If he wants to rant about how his dissertation proposal is going to make him boot all over the chinese rug, he should do it in his own space and in his own blog.

That is, unless he vows to throw a super sweet jismatastic PhD graduation party...in that case, he can say and do whatever, whenever, wherever he wants, though I don't think LB would be happy if he pulled another St. Patty's Day '03 stunt again.

1:26 PM, May 04, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
mmmmm.....bare kelly ass.........

1:29 PM, May 04, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
Watch for the tenfold, Ball--one time I told LB this girl he took to a dance looked pretty and he teabagged me every night for 4 months after.

1:54 PM, May 04, 2006  

Blogger Lizett! said...
Jism, I demand that if you rant about Mothball then you MUST get your own as well. Please, for the good of the country!

2:16 PM, May 04, 2006  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
Shut up, Lizett.

3:27 PM, May 04, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Menses? Who are you, McKenna? Co-Sleeping? Also, ballroom dancing.

6:38 AM, May 05, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
If I was Dr. James J. McKenna, I wouldn't be typing this now--I'd be on a tropical island, surrounded by coconut-clad women feeding me taquitos and grape drink

11:16 AM, May 05, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
03 Stunt? Hmmm... was that similar to the time I was driving to that party with you and Jani and asked for directions and instead of just giving them to me, for some unknown reason, Jani had me reach into her back pocket to get them... only I missed on account of my eyes being on the road and stuck my hand down her pants? Yeah, that was weird - yet hilarious. And she was wearing a thong, and you know what they say about girls who wear thongs... you know... about how they have dogs that crap all over the carpet and pee everywhere.

Oooze.

7:50 PM, May 05, 2006  

Blogger E. Luther said...
Thanks for the link, man. I guess since we're facebook friends now I can link back to you?! I drew a venn diagram and the results were clear: link to Animal's blog. Such a move will make it easier for SColson to toggle between the two; she confessed to me that she's your blog's biggest fan.

9:13 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment