Thursday, April 13, 2006

2 Posts In A Day? A-Waaaaaahhh??

I have some advice for all the ladies out there: start playing tennis. Do it immediately. I ride past the Eck tennis courts four times a day, and I have come to conclude that all girls who play tennis are invariably mind-blowingly hot. There are no exceptions to this rule. I have also found the same to hold true, to a lesser extent, to rollerbladers--but if you're thinking about playing tennis on rollerblades, let me stop you right there. I've done it. And that is why I now have lazy eye.

In other news, I've decided to pick up spanish and start watching Telemundo so that I may finally, and at long last, find out why there are so many hobos on there. I've only started the learning process, but I've already picked up a few key phrases, including but not limited to:

  • Lizett es un perdedor grande!
  • Lizett está volando sobre una escoba!
  • Lizett está comiendo bebés!
  • Lizett tiene fuerza increíble del superior-cuerpo!
  • Lizett está erotically pulling eyelashes...o!
As you can see, my mastery has not yet developed to enormously impressive levels--in fact, I didn't even write all of those sentences! I just asked people who speak spanish to throw some sentences at me and those are the ones they randomly chose. What do you suppose they mean?

Post a Comment

Blogger ndNips said...
Sweet Lord, I can attest to the quality of the motivational walk to campus via the tennis pavillion. Motivational.

Saucy.

12:57 PM, April 13, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I particularly enjoy the eating babies one.... By the way, Mal, WE should start playing tennis more so as to be nearer to said hot chicks on the courts.

2:33 PM, April 13, 2006  

Blogger Lizett! said...
Telemundo also provides plenty of shows featuring big-breasted women and lots of eye makeup.

5:05 PM, April 13, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
Don't think I didn't notice. I thought mentioning hot women twice in one post might be too much.

But speaking of: tennis, very yes

5:18 PM, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment