Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Jesus, Billy!

For the weekend wrapup, I was trying to think of a way to turn "we sprawled on the couch for four days straight" into a fun and exciting entry that does not at all make me look like a terrible host, but my success has been less than complete. For now, please enjoy, in no particular order, my favorite Bookstore team names this year:

  • We're Ron Burgundy?
  • The Wet Bandits
  • Karate Chimp
  • War Ponies
  • The Nevernudes
  • The Happy Trotting Elfs
  • Popozao
  • Bone Thugs in Armani
  • Someone May Have Pooped On Or Around The Bookstore Court Area
  • Oprah's Team of the Month
  • Adam Morrison's Moustache
  • Fetus Fighters
  • The Clam of Hate
  • Bill Brasky By Himself
  • Irritable Joe and His Four Bowels
  • General Tso, Three Burritos, and a Side of Jesus
  • The Shady Homeless Men
  • Furious George
  • The Smooth Jazz Avengers of Blood

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
MASON-DIXON LINE!!!!

Ahh...I feel better about myself now....

2:03 PM, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment