Thursday, March 02, 2006

Return To Glory

Woo-hoo! If there's one thing you can trust absolutely, it's a gossip site referencing slightly conflicting reports from a shady news source and some blog you've never heard of. The deal is as good as done, I tell you! And about me being on the Defamer...I uh, meant to click the link for Hot Chicks Making You Sandwiches in Awesome Cars, or something. I don't know what happened.

Post a Comment

Blogger Lizett! said...
According to Greg, all-knowing entertainment stuff guy, the cast isn't allowed to agree to other shows or movies until at least mid-March or so, because the network has until then to announce what they want to renew and what pilots they're going to pick up - so hoepfully AD will stop pulling at my heartstrings and just let us know already!

12:05 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment