Thursday, February 16, 2006

You Know The Flintstones Is Only Partly Based On Fact?

So Lizett introduced me to the Ricky Gervais podcasts this weekend, and brother, they blew my mind, massaged my soul, and crammed my gullet full of joy and laughter until I choked. Karl Pilkington is my new stalkee, and you can probably count on plenty of bizarre, contextless quotes in my away messages for days to come. The podcasts could, in fact, probably be more accurately referred to as the Karl Pilkington Show featuring the incredulous, hyena-like laughter of Ricky Gervais--man, Karl is either an idiot or a genius, I think genius, and I now consider him my best friend.

Finally: Suit up! If NPH has taught me anything, it's that women are objects. And the other thing is that it's awesome to go out to bars in suits. I myself do not currently own a suit that I could squeeze into without an elaborate pulley system, but don't let that discourage you from what could be the single greatest action you will ever take! I will, at least, be wearing a tie of the sweet-ass-sweet variety, and perhaps some sort of leggings to cover my shame.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment