Thursday, January 19, 2006

For Those Who Haven't Heard...

I didn't want to say anything before lest I rob Vnak the pleasure of spreading the word personally (plus I was likely the last person to hear anyway), but now that he's commented on this very piece of cybershite, let me reiterate--THE VNAKS ARE HAVING TWINS! Is that not the craziest shit you have ever heard? TWINS!! Right now there are TWO new Vnaks chilling in the womb, filling out preschool applications and discussing the best financial investments to secure their college tuition. Mama and Papa Vnak--I love it.

Now please enjoy these two tidbits which sound made up but are not:

1) While enjoying all you can eat wings and a few pitchers at the local Hooters last night, Ball flirtatiously threatened to knife the waitress--upping the total number of restaurant employees he's threatened to knife this week to 2.

2) The interior of Stitch's house was savagely ransacked yesterday...by a deer.

What?

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I didn't threaten to knife her....she said, "Throw something at me to get my attention" and I said, "Well, I got this knife...."

1:38 PM, January 20, 2006  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
i think Vnak really evoked Dr. Kenneth Dye on this one...fathering twins on his first go! nice. if only they turn out to be one boy and one girl, they can be named terry and donald vnak. sounds so melodious! now he just needs a westie named crytal...

10:14 AM, January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment