Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Great Schreiber Beard Challenge

Shaving stops today! Don't try to talk me out of it, it can only end in heartbreak. I'm growing a "beard" over Christmas break, and no amount of roundhouse kicking can stop it. Partly, it's because I've never grown one; I don't even know if I can. Partly it's so I can take a hilarious series of pictures when I shave it off. Largely, it's because I want to be like Chuck Norris. But yet more largely, it's because someone, at some point, for some reason, uttered the words "Schreiber Beard Challenge." I think it might have been me. I don't know. I'll let you in on a little secret, under the assumption that no one will ever use it against me: you can get me to do pretty much anything by appending the word "challenge" to the end of a sentence. Ten Taco Challenge? Stepan Center Challenge? Fly To The Fiesta Bowl With No Game Tickets Challenge? Consider it done.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Does Dan know about this challenge, or are you keeping it a secret to give yourself an edge?

1:36 PM, December 15, 2005  

Blogger Mal said...
By the time Dan finds out, I plan to look like this.

5:44 PM, December 15, 2005  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This is awesome, because I was totally (or all-encompassingly as Mitch would say) going to issue the same challenge to you today. I'm not shaving until 2006. It's on, brother. And I mean that in the familial and the Hulk Hogan sense.

12:39 AM, December 16, 2005  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
By the way, that last comment was me. And it goes for Stephen (or Catholic Steve and/or Uncle Felon), Eric and Todd. Let's see what Polar Avenue (or wherever our parents (/in-law) live.

12:42 AM, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment