Friday, December 16, 2005

Free Booze!

Haha, now that I have your attention--uh, there really is free booze at my place. And I don't mean like, come over and socialize and you're welcome to enjoy a few drinks--I mean entire bottles of various liquors, free for the taking. The only prerequisite is that you know where I live. It's been accumulating at our place for months as people brought gifts or a personal stash for tailgating or whatever, and now we have 8 or 9 bottles of your various potent potables just taking up space. Ball and I never touch the stuff, so dig in or off to the dumpster it goes.

Ball got two more tickets to the game, putting our current total up to four--YEEEAAAH BOOOYEEEEE! I should find out about mine on Monday, but even if I get the shaft, I think I can probably sneak at least one extra person through in my pants. Mr. Nipples?

And about that Rubber Ducky...I don't have to explain myself to you.

Post a Comment

Blogger Goat said...
If I don't get tickets in the lottery, I'm going to kick you in the junk and steal yours.

1:47 PM, December 16, 2005  

Blogger Goat said...
Your junk is safe for another day, Mal. I just got word that I have 2 tickets secured. Booya!

4:38 PM, December 16, 2005  

Blogger Lizett! said...
Send booze to:
Lizett Martinez
Awesome, TX, USA

4:47 PM, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment