Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm Seeing Double--4 Krustys!

I've woken up so exhausted the past couple of days, like I didn't sleep at all. I saw a TV show once where something like this happened, and it turned out the guy was getting kidnapped by some lizard men who cut off his arms and reattached them as he slept. I don't think that's what's happening here though.

CJs last night. So good. I'm still full. Lethargic. Every time I go there, I think of the two big fat dudes who once sat down and powered through two golden domers each. That's a $17 burger, fella. No human should be able to eat $34 worth of hamburger in one sitting--it's time to start thinking about where you might've taken a wrong turn in your life.

I watched part of Love Monkey last night--Tom Cavanagh, you son of a bitch. There were no monkeys, nor any zoo animals at all! Go back to being a lawyer with a heart of gold, jerk.

The crawl is officially on, suckas. Stitch has booked a flight for the weekend of Feb 17th. Berger will coincidentally be in town that weekend (OH GOD, IT HURTS EVERYWHERE) and Shave and Cock (Christine?) are rumored to be making the trip as well, and of course there's the local talent. Nipples? Jism is opting to wait for warmer weather, much to the detriment of my life, but stay tuned for Pub Crawl II: this time, it's sweaty.

Post a Comment

Blogger Goat said...
Tragically, I won't be able to make it to Pub Crawl II as I'm hosting Lizett at my place in LA that weekend. She called me about this about a month ago. Blame her. Plus, I'm already taking a day off to go see Ginger the weekend before.

I guess for me it comes down to Hos before Bros. Sad.

11:11 PM, January 25, 2006  

Blogger Lizett! said...
Thanks for blaming me, Goat. Really, I like being the brunt of the rage that is you not coming to the pub crawl.

Seriously, I really appreciate you letting me stay w/you those first couple of days :-) And if anything, you should all blame Alison for deciding to get married that weekend like a year ago. Yeah, blame her! Someone you don't know!

1:14 AM, January 26, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
I blame you both, for not flying 1,000 miles on a random weekend, and for giving me herpes. That sure was one crazy summer.

8:47 AM, January 26, 2006  

Blogger Goat said...
Damn you, Alison. Maybe we should give her herpes, too. It could be her wedding present, wrapped in a shiny box, and when she opens it there's a piece of paper that says, "Congratulations on your wedding! You now have herpes."

3:07 PM, January 26, 2006  

Blogger Lizett! said...
I wonder if she's registered for the herp.

That's way better than buying an actual present.

7:32 PM, January 26, 2006  

Post a Comment