Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I Like-a To Blog

No time to blog. I'm too busy. I'm a big important man, and I like a biiiiiiig cereal. Like last night, I watched several hours of TV. And the night before, I went to bed at 8. And I was still late to work the next morning, so suck on that you punctual son of a bitch.

I'm not a total waste of life though, this weekend I visited LB and Katie in NYC, so that was a good time. I flew out at 6am Saturday morning, and wisely decided to prepare the night before by downing a bunch of beers at Oscar's, so that flight was a grand old time. Katie was going to show me the city during the day, but then it started raining so we just bought a couple cases and watched Curb Your Enthusiasm all afternoon. We met LB at Grand Central around dinner time--I was impressed. Years of action movies have conditioned me to believe that the subway is dingy, poorly lit, and dangerous, but it was like some sort of glorious mall in there. Anyway, we headed to some Chinese place near Times Square where LB slathered cold germs all over Katie's food with a contaminated chopstick. It was...just incredible, and it brought me to climax. From there we headed to O'IrishMcPub's where there was some crazy ass Irish Ska band playing--they were pretty sweet. We skipped out of there after a while and headed to another Irish Pub where we promptly realized none of us had any cash left. Victory. Fortunately for us, we were somewhat within walking distance of Katie's place. Being a small quivering girl in a frilly dress, I was mildy concerned about aimlessly walking the city streets at 2am, but Katie assured me it was a nice safe area, outside of the man-rapist. Comforting. Anyway, we made it back without event, and I promptly passed out in my clothes. What? I had gotten up at 4. I was tired.

Sunday was less eventful, and involved a lot of laying around. No TV, no conversation, just laying around. It was grand, except for my brain trying to explode out of my head. I caught a train out to White Plains a little later to watch the game with LB and his bro's fiance--good stuff. TV and darts, just like old times. And...that'll do it for NYC.

Tomorrow I continue my non-waste-of-life weekend trend by flying out to Austin for some bull riding and pickup truck driving, and perhaps some Lizett punching if there's time. And then next weekend of course it's pimps up hos down with the triumphant return of: Various Alumni. Pimps up hos down, what was that, some sort of HBO special? Pimps up, hos down. Pimps up...hos down.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You left out the part where we went to get pizza and ended up spending $15 on Coke!

5:09 PM, February 08, 2006  

Blogger Lizett! said...
I find it hard to believe that you took that picture... you fake.

3:00 PM, February 09, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
You're a phony! A big fat phony! Hey everyone, this guy's a big fat phony!

4:31 PM, February 09, 2006  

Post a Comment