Monday, May 08, 2006

VROOM, VROOM!

Tom Cruise, you magnificent son of a bitch! Prepare yourself for awkward hilarity such as you have never imagined:


It could not be clearer to me that at some point in Tom's life, someone said to him "Tom, if you ever find yourself expected to dance on BET, don't panic! Just pretend...you're riding...a motorcycle." I love the woman standing next to him, you can actually feel her feeling awkward for him. Haha, suck it Tom! And suck it Lizett, for clearly I have preemptively stolen this post from you.

Post a Comment

Blogger Lizett! said...
Ahhh, you stole my joke! Oh well, it's for a greater good - wrecking Tom Cruise.

10:50 AM, May 08, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
And yet I feel no shame--only satisfaction

12:01 PM, May 08, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I always thought gay men were supposed to be good dancers.

7:28 AM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment