Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I Will Destroy You Wilmer Valderrama

Cut it out, you. That is by far the worst concept for a show I have ever seen. I would rather watch season 1 Simpsons episodes than a bunch of chumps off the street spouting ill prepared yo' mama jokes while you shout "OHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

In other TV news, Futurama might be coming back (speculation? I'll take it!) and it appears that Mr. T is getting his own talk show. "My show ain't no Dr. Phil, with people sitting around crying," he said. "You're a fool - that's what's wrong with you." Holy crap, I can't wait.

Lastly, there has been a weird rumor going around that "The King" is unbearably creepy, and while it is true that the very concept of waking up to that grinning maniac standing outside your window--or, God help you, in your bed--is enough to drive an otherwise sane man to go on a killing spree, I nevertheless contest that The King is freaking awesome, my personal savior, and the greatest thing to happen to television advertising since The Noid.

This was a lovely and relaxing weekend, starting with some hardcore movie watching--hardcore meaning plentiful--continuing with weekly Hacienda, onto a night of the best pool I've ever shot in my life--I still lost--and culminating in a Sunday of perfect weather, golf, and BBQing. At the BBQ everything was going along smoothly and then suddenly and without warning Ball and I started bickering, in front of God and everyone, about how long we'd been out of saran wrap--his contention was that we've only been out for two weeks, mine that we've been out for several months. Mother of God, we're a middle aged married couple. Seppuku.

Also! Click. Vote. Laugh until you pop.

Three day work week, I'm halfway through. Enjoy your hump day tomorrow, losers! I'll be enjoying mine.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
The best part of the argument was realizing we were a middle aged bickering couple, stopping and never resolving the lack of saran wrap....oh my freezer burned sausages.....

2:02 PM, May 09, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I wish I could randomly post on Vnak's page so I could comment how happy Katie looked that she was recreating my pose for some stupid poll of Brian's....I'll just assume he read that while continuing to use your blog for my own purposes...take that Jism

2:31 PM, May 09, 2006  

Blogger Vnak said...
Indeed she was. Shirt, visor, and all! The only thing different between those two pics is that Katie hadn't just booted after the FIRST BAR on the pub crawl. :)

10:40 AM, May 10, 2006  

Blogger ndNips said...
My television is still blurry from the impact of the projectile vomit whose three-foot tragectory was induced by that horrifying show.

Three feet.

11:48 AM, May 10, 2006  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
Too bad I lost my band pub crawl shirt to the abyss that is the floor of the Backer...not that I wanted to retrieve it after it had been danced on.

1:50 PM, May 10, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I hate you Vnak...I may have booted, but I rallied more than you can ever dream about.

Nips, weird...had to re-read Mal's post to understand what the hell you were talking about.

Jism, gross...just gross...the image of you and Bass rolling around on the Backer floor...*shudders*

2:54 PM, May 10, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I will cry tears of joy if "Futurama" returns.

10:14 PM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment