Thursday, August 31, 2006

This Blog Sucks

God, my blog sucks so much now. Everything I've written in the past 3 months is a detriment to the world. It used to be kind of funny. That's right, I know you all think so, I know you've enjoyed hearty chuckles. Don't be shocked at my acknowledgement of my own literary genius! I'm good looking, too, what now bitches?? Anyway, I used to post pretty much every day, and pepper my paragraphs with pictures of unicorns and frolicking children--and I'd write about things I imagined my vast readership of 4 might actually find mildly amusing, like anthropomorphic penii and delicious hamburgers, instead of just chronicling the mundane details of my week. Now look at me. Look at what I've become. It's shite, SHITE! It's time for a Return to Glory, Ty Willingham style--in which I still generally suck but sometimes get lucky. You'll see.

But not yet. Not yet.

I'm heading out right after work for old C-Town, where I'll be meeting up with the fam for a drive down to North Carolina for a week of beach-housing and introducing-the-girlfriend-to-my-family action. It. Will. Be. Awesome.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm going to take this opportunity to use Mal's non-updating-before-PSU blog to help us both out for tailgating purposes.

How many people will be in town for PSU and will you be joining us at our tailgate in the library lot? You can post here or e-mail me so I have an idea on how much food and beer to buy. See some of you soon.

9:53 AM, September 01, 2006  

Blogger Goat said...
Mal - Fear not, for your blog is still better than mine on the shear fact that you still post on a regular basis. I'm pretty sure no one reads mine anymore. Oh well.

Ball - I won't be there for PSU, but the couch is still mine for Stanford, right? Oh, Bludo wants a place to crash, too.

12:05 AM, September 07, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Bludo eh? Well we're pretty crowded but there's always room in my bed......

9:36 AM, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment