Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hey Sexy Mama! Let's Get Busy and Freaky In That Order!

First things first: Raul punched me in the kidney. I think it was supposed to be a joke-punch, but he had been drinking, so BAM! The joke had an edge to it. Thank God I had a glass tilted towards my face at the time. Not that it matters, since this was shortly after he had poured a full 16oz on my crotch. And THAT was shortly after he picked up a bar stool and took a joke-full-backswing in the middle of a crowded bar. My God man, you're a hero.

Campus is all abuzz this week--the weather actually sucks today, but it was quite gorgeous for Look-At-Me!-Look-At-Me! Day, also known as the first day of classes, on which 98% of the female students prance around in skirts and borderline club tops before crashing back into the jeans/cotton shorts with something written on the ass/PJ pants groove for the year, so that worked out well for all. Aside from the general excitement and fast approach of football season, the return of the students also means more interesting work to fill my days, so I always rather enjoy this time of year.

Lizett comes in tonight, which means I can finally watch Spymate, factual documentary of the real-life adventures of a chimpanzee secret agent. Freaking. Sweet.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I veto said watching of said movie during regular hours of the day when I may accidently glance at the screen and be filled with rage at the two of you.

Translation: just watch it in your room late at night/early in the morning when you're not.....busy

10:19 AM, August 24, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
Not only are we going to watch it downstairs on the bigscreen, I'm going to sneak into your room in the dead of night and loop it on your laptop so it penetrates into your very dreams.

10:23 AM, August 24, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...
That's so true about the first day of classes... and the sweatpants that follow.

6:29 PM, August 27, 2006  

Blogger Goat said...
Ah, I do miss the few times of the year when the ladies at ND would dress to kill.

Now I get excited when I see any female during the day. Damn you, engineering career! Damn you!

I think I'll go find solace by driving around in my car...

12:01 AM, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment