Friday, July 28, 2006

Cried Wolf

Hey here's a tip, if you see a button under the desk at work and you don't know what it does, don't push it--certainly don't push it several times--because it might turn out to be a panic button and security will come to your office and you will have to explain to them why you pushed the panic button and it will be very, very embarrassing.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
First of all, I think I soiled myself laughing at that....

Second, why the hell do you have a panic button?

"Oh no!!! Some kid that failed Intro to Sucktitude is waving a gun around if I don't change his grade!!! Help me baby Jebus!!!!"

3:22 PM, July 28, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I finally stopped laughing and just re-read my comment and determined that I must have aced said class mentioned as it was an awful post that skipped half of the killing people sentence.

This post also sucks.

3:24 PM, July 28, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
The weird part is I keep having this overwhelming urge to push it again. It calls to me.

3:27 PM, July 28, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
When I was a child and we went on class trips to see a play or music performance or something, I always had the uncontrollable urge to throw my loafer at a performer on stage.
-lb

9:11 PM, July 28, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Haaaah. You wore loafers.
(Mwahahah I be stayin anonymous)

9:02 PM, July 30, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Post something new damn it....the hilarity of the button has worn off and I crave Mal-induced laughter.

1:12 PM, August 01, 2006  

Blogger DCrowley said...
On a related note, the unmarked white button to the right of the doors to the main hall? Unlocks the doors, in case you get stuck in there when they lock down the building at 5pm.

The red button a little further to the right of said doors, that's labelled "Press to Unlock Doors"? Sets off the fire alarm and alerts NDSP, who already didn't like me.

Worst trip to ResLife ever.

5:01 PM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment