Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Thanks, But No Thanks

Whelp...I didn't take the job. I'm crazy, biatch! You never know what I'll do next! I might shake your hand, or I might kick you in the crotch and run for the hills, laughing maniacally with my arms waving over my head like streamers. I might depants you during your nationally televised meeting with the President. Maybe I'll eat a whole wheel of cheese in one sitting. You don't know. I'm unpredictable.

Or maybe I'll apply for a job, somehow snag it, get crazy excited about it...then not take it. The details are not publishable, but through the course of yesterday afternoon my boss convinced me that my current office is the place to be in the near future. So here I'll stay.

Who else is in for BYU? So far I've only heard BL, Megan, and D-Day. Anyone? Anyone?

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I hope you turned down the job in a high-larious manor. Leaving a note on a car comes to mind, I did that a lot in college for some reason. And it wouldn't even have to be the person doing the hiring's car. When they called back incredulous after a week, you could just be like "didn't you get my note?!? I left it right on that brown Tercel in D6! Jeez."

6:51 AM, October 19, 2005  

Blogger Lizett! said...
Maybe I'll find a flight at the last minute and come in. Wouldn't THAT be ca-raaaazy?

1:28 PM, October 19, 2005  

Blogger Mal said...
If you're in two weekends in a row I will flip out and my pleasure center will explode, killing all in range. In fact, if you find a flight, I'll pay for half your ticket. And by half I mean none. But I will split the twix I'm eating with you. Wait--I ate it.

You have to come anyway if you want your band jacket back though. I'm sure as hell not mailing it to you.

5:04 PM, October 19, 2005  

Blogger Lizett! said...
Sucker! I don't need it in Texas anyway! And my voice still isn't back! I sound like a 1-900 sex line worker! I can't stop using exclamation points!

6:15 PM, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment