Friday, October 07, 2005

Victory Dance #2

So the other day I heard that the Mothball Post-Michigan Happy Victory Dance of Joy had been sent out as the band link of the day. This fills me with great happiness.

Not because of the increased blog traffic. No, that part fills me with great shame, as some of the undergrads old enough to remember me (already cooler than me by virtue of still being in college) doubtlessly recognized my name and perused some other posts--only to discover that the once mighty hard-drinking party machine known as Animal is now a tie-wearing staying-in and going-to-bed-early machine named Steve. Oh, the shame of being 25! One foot in the grave fo shizzle.

No, I am filled with great happiness because I believe all the band children of the world should have the opportunity to witness Mothball's drunken gyrations, regardless of age, sex, race, or ever having been in band with Mothball. I only hope that Dr. Dye was able to view it, and that he pooped his pants.

Nick and Jen are in this weekend! Wow, I've never referred to them by their first names prior to this moment. Anyway, time to booze it up. Yeah, all that stuff about tie wearing and going to bed early doesn't really apply when alumni are in town. The last time I saw them was at Vnak's wedding, which uh, did not end well for me, but right up until the end it was a boozetacular extravaganza of crazy shenanigans, ranging from Megan unwittingly flashing the majority of the guest list to the entire group not being able to hold a dinner conversation through the mountain of fountain drinks we had surreptitiously collected during the hour of open bar. Then I found 20 dollars!

Anyone heard from Russ-Dog? How's he?

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I so did not flash the whole...

Ok, so maybe I did. But not on purpose!

I can never go into politics. You people will wreck me.

6:21 PM, October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment