Friday, October 07, 2005

Oh Yeah

I almost forgot, some Norwegian evildoer totally shafted me out of $9.50 yesterday through the fraudulent use of my check card. You read that right, baby. Nine. Fifty. I now know what it feels like to be violated non-sexually. Obviously he or she is some sort of top-level criminal mastermind. I know what you're thinking--it's only $9.50...clearly there was just some honest mistake, a mistyped digit! Yeah? Well that kind of naive thinking is why I make the big bucks, and you live in a dumpster.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Holy crap, the fucking Nordic Peoples are criminal masterminds! Earlier this year someone in The Netherlands charged a plane ticket and $500 worth of crap at the Dutch equivalent of The Sharper Image onto MY check card, which I never used once. I can only hope they got something sweet with my money, like a talking astrolathe or a remote control ionic nose hair trimmer - that also talks.

11:25 PM, October 07, 2005  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
If someone stole $9.50 from me I'd probably overdraw my bank account.

8:19 AM, October 11, 2005  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I say, you're poor! If some chap stole $9.50 from me, I'd tell the old bean he was doing a jolly good show of his theivery and then place a bet with Lord Daftwager that I could teach the urchin to be a gentleman!

12:43 AM, October 15, 2005  

Post a Comment