Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tell Me Something Good

That '70s Show nearly killed me yesterday. Or more accurately, a barbell almost killed me due to That '70s Show. Kel and I were at Rolfs doing skullcrushers--I was near the end of the second set when Chaka Khan came on the playlist belting out "Teeeell me something good!" and suddenly 850lbs (minimum!) was rushing at my face. I realize that to many people, Chaka Khan singing "Teeeell me something good!" is not one of the more groin-grabbingly amusing things in life, but they have obviously not seen the episode of That '70s Show where Foreman walks in on his parents having sex. I got giggling like a little biatch and my arms lost their normal superhumanly massive man-strength. My last thought on this earth was very nearly Debra Jo Rupp eating sausage naked at the breakfast table...followed by a brief and panicked "Not the face, not the faaaace!!" Anyway, I somehow avoided disaster, so hopefully now my last thought can be something more a little more noble (That wheel of cheese was delicious!) and my face can stay oh so pretty for years to come.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment