Friday, July 22, 2005

I Likes The Short Fatties!

It turns out there is something even more awesomely awesome than painting behind toilets, and that is riding your bike home from work upwind through a thunderstorm. It was an incredible experience, and you might say in many ways a metaphor for my life. That would be wildly inaccurate though, and I'd head butt you in the eye. My life is more like a lightly graded ski slope, gently contoured to effortlessly swoop me into all the lodges with the best pizza by the slice. Also there are chicks there! And pie!

I watched The Rainmaker last night. It was pretty good. Danny DeVito is a very sensual man. The ending was a little funky, it was like, I won the case! Against overwhelming odds! I'm on top of the wooorld! Also, all lawyers are jerks and I quit, the end. By the way, if you haven't seen it, you probably should not read that last sentence. Nor this one about his girlfriend beating a nearly unconscious man to death with a baseball bat. Holy Frijoles!

T-minus 5 hours until the ultimate painting championship part deux! This time, it's downstairs.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment