Friday, April 27, 2007

Dew

I think I am off the Dew. I have been weaning myself slowly but surely from a quantity of 2-3 20oz bottles and 4-5 cans per day to a single can just yesterday, and having miraculously woken up without a crushing, soul-rending headache this morning I think I may have successfully escaped the clutches of caffeine addiction. I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I downed half a can on the way to work this morning just to be safe--conveniently the last one in my fridge--and am looking forward to a new pain free life filled with Sprite and IBC Root Beer. In related news, I have also recently stopped drinking beer, and plan to buy a small but nimble yacht with the combined savings. I will name it The Abe Lincoln, not after the real Abraham Lincoln, nor the rather disturbing sex practice sharing his name, but the teenage clone of Abe Lincoln featured on the 2002 Canadian cartoon series Clone High, and his outrageous adventures.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment