Friday, January 05, 2007

Engagement Commentary

Jism: Hello, Indiana? My ring finger hurts.

Me:
She said yes!
Rocky: If she didn't then I would've.

Megan: Congrats! You guys are twisted just perfectly for each other.

LB: I got your [engagement] text and both my testes simultaneously exploded - right there in the lobby of the Stone Mountain, GA Marriott - it killed two passerbys.

Crowley: From what I've heard, the wedding day is primarily supposed to be about the bride, so the best course of action is probably to sit back and let her make her special day perfect. You don't want to jeopardize this, naturally, so you really shouldn't be doing any planning. At all. She'll take care of it.

Me: Dude, I'm engaged!
Stitch: To Lizett?

Post a Comment

Blogger Lizett! said...
Don't forget Jenny: WHAAAAT?

Followed by Dan: Cool.

11:49 AM, January 05, 2007  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
thanks for emasculating my boyfriend by proposing.

2:10 PM, January 05, 2007  

Blogger Mal said...
And don't forget when my mom got so excited she head butted me in the face!

You're welcome Jism...and I missed your ninja. Speaking of which, you may have gotten pirates for Christmas, but I got REAL Ultimate Power!

3:01 PM, January 05, 2007  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
great balls of fire!

fold up a frisbee and shove it down my throat.

8:35 PM, January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment