Tuesday, December 05, 2006

21 -- Beard Update #1

So far beard watch '06 is pretty painful. I've decided to take a different tack this year and try to keep things tidy. Last year I abstained from shaving entirely and let things run wild, under the theory that more was better, but it turns out that more was actually much, much worse. It was like Grizzly Adams dying of radiation poisoning--most of the problem being that the stubble on my neck grows exponentially faster than the stubble on my face...and in patches. Try to keep your pants on ladies. And gentlemen. This year I'm going JT style, keeping nice and trim in a fairly organized jaw frame, so on a scale of of 1 to 10, 1 being Dead Sexy and 10 being Utter Fool, I am now...still a 10. Oh well.

Post a Comment

Blogger Vnak said...
Pants are off! Sorry.

4:52 PM, December 06, 2006  

Post a Comment