Monday, December 04, 2006

Schreiber Beard-Off 2--The Hobo Lumberjack

It begins anew. To my knowledge, I am the only participant this year, so I'm really only competing against myself, although sadly that still doesn't guarantee victory. But I really BELIEVE this year, I really feel that if I just wish hard enough, and maybe stand in the mirror and grunt for 30 minutes or so a day, maybe this time I can make something happen. I'll keep you posted.

You know what pisses me off, is in those Nissan Chase for the Heisman commercials there's no Leprechaun. What the hell, Brady's only been the #2 contender for like half the season now, can we get some representation? Which reminds me, USC lost, hahahaha! Anyway, what would be AWESOME is if in the last commercial the door opens and it turns out that the Leprechaun was MIA because he's driving the freaking truck. I would be okay with that even if he stepped out, looked up, and immediately took a 900lb Buckeye to the face. Defeated, but not ignored...screw you Nissan.

Post a Comment

Blogger DCrowley said...
There's always hope, AniMal. Always.

http://drmcninja.com/page.php?pageNum=45&issue=3

If he can do it, so can you!

Oh, and congrats on that new-baby-nephew thing too.

7:43 PM, December 04, 2006  

Blogger Eric said...
Oh, you are not this year's only participant. I've got six weeks of family leave, and I plan to use it to grow the most spectacular, ultra-manly stubble ever seen.

Beard update: I stopped shaving last Wednesday. Natalie just noticed today.

9:41 AM, December 05, 2006  

Blogger Dan said...
I'll be participating as well, but I'm giving you a week's head start.

7:20 PM, December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment