Monday, November 27, 2006

Meet Swarley

This is my new car, Swarley SuperCocoaBear Svensvensonson--she's Swedish--but you can call her Swarley, Swarles, Swarles Barkley, Swarlemagne, Swarleyhorse, Swarlize Theron, or the Nipple Erector.


I was still 18 months out from paying off my Civic, but they gave me a pretty awesome trade in and I was feeling saucy, so here we are. About an hour after I got home my brother decided to buy a very large TV which fit snugly in the back, so I feel that wholly justifies the purchase right there. Plus I've really been itching to name something Swarley.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What the hell!?!?!?!

You bought a new car and I had to find out about it on your blog.....I need a beer.....

10:47 AM, November 27, 2006  

Blogger Lizett! said...
From now on, every time I go to Starbucks, I'm telling them my name is Swarley.

12:30 PM, November 27, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
From now on, your name IS Swarley.

1:19 PM, November 27, 2006  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
uh oh. your girlfriend and vehicle have mated and become some weird cyborg V'ger assimilation of one another.

now sitting in the driver's seat will be the equivalent of sitting in lizett's lap. minus the stick shift. plus diamond hard glass cutting nipples (an extra safety feature that i am sure is standard just in case of emergency exit so you don't "stain the upholstery" as you have foolishly locked yourselves in the backseat of your car...not unlike that movie, what is it?)

god, i love run-on sentences.

3:24 PM, November 27, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
The front seat backs fold back 90 degrees flush with the back seats...it's the ultimate love machine.

4:22 PM, November 27, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
The Accord was better. Remember how you used to fly into a rage when I called it a Civic? Onetime you shived me in the colon on account of that... wow that sucked. Colon juice all over everything and whatnot.
-lb

7:44 AM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment