Thursday, October 12, 2006

It Begins...

October 12: first snow in the Bend. Wind chill: 19 degrees.


I did not expect to have to scrape my car this morning. It's October, the leaves haven't even fallen off the trees yet. I'm so angry at Mother Nature I could go punch a hippie. Where's Meatball? Ha, man, Meat dwopped us all an email about a week back in which evewy single "r" was weplaced by a "w"--it was like 4 pawagwaphs! That is dedication to a bit, and you have to respect self-mockery. I guess I won't punch a hippie after all. I'm not sure some hippie kicking the shit out of me was the ideal solution anyway.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Is it sad that I check your blog so much that I noticed you changed the part about Meat's e-mail? Damn you boring ass day.....

11:48 AM, October 12, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Mother of God. I almost feel sorry for you. But I think that feeling is less pity and more relief that I was there last weekend as opposed to this one.

12:45 PM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment