Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Weekend Wrap-up

Friday night I think I proved how cool I was to the world by staying in and watching Celebrity Duets with Lizett via IM. Oh yes. You read right. Celebrity Freaking Duets, baby. I don't even feel bad about it, because Lucy Lawless is ridiculously hot now and Alfonso Ribeiro sets my soul alight.

Saturday I slept in pretty late even for me. Every weekend Mothball goes out to get his tailgating spot at around 6am, and every weekend I finally roll in around 10:30--I don’t think I made it this week until almost noon. You would think a good roommate would suck it up and go help, and you would be totally right. BONG. I don't know when other people arrive, but I'm guessing it's not much before me, which begs the question:

What In God's Name Does Mothball Do All Morning?

Maintains pop, works on lock
Systematically consumes 16 packages of raw bratwurst
Tour de Port-a-John
Weeps quietly to 4 straight hours of 80s love songs
Beer



Cast your vote now! Although I should warn you pressing "Vote" just sets my soul alight. I believe we all know the correct answer anyway.

Anyway, so I rolled in there around noonish, still half asleep, which was disastrous because I proceeded straight to the beer, skipping right over my morning caffeine. I went to the game with Ball's lady-friend, which should have been an ideal opportunity to get to know her, but instead by the time we were in our seats my caffeine headache was approaching someone-please-murder-me status and it was all I could do to pay attention to the game, let alone attempt to carry on a conversation. I think she thought I didn't like her. Awesome. Anyway, I tried to down some coke, but it was too late. Around 3rd quarter they announced severe weather to the west and my head was about to explode, so we headed back to catch the rest on the big screen. Or at least she did. I am embarrassed to say I took two excederin, chugged a cherry coke, and fell asleep about 2 minutes into the fourth quarter. Consciousness, even during an ND game, was no longer a viable option. Then while I was asleep Erica slipped out and promptly got lost on the way to the post-tailgate. Haha! Classic.

Then some other stuff happened. Hooters, cheesy biscuits, delicious delicacies for all! Except for Baker's Square. That place sucks all kinds of man-parts.

Retroactive Pick:

ND: Xena, Warrior Princess
Purdue: Tights under skirts

Post a Comment

Blogger Lizett! said...
You are becoming quite the fashion-forward man.

PS - Celebrity Duets was supposed to be our secret! I'm really not lame people - I watched the entire ND game on TV then went to the first half of the Texas-Sam Houston game.

11:23 AM, October 03, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
The worst part about the Celebrity Duets thing is that I was actually looking forward to it for so long and never even realized it started let alone just ended. Damn it all....oh Carlton, I hope you did the Carlton.....

And as for what I do for four hours before people get there? Show up early this weekend and find out ;-p

11:27 AM, October 03, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
Yes, dating you has somehow made me gayer. Remember that one time you "made" me watch like 5 hours of What Not To Wear?

Don't be ashamed of your passion for celebrity covers.

12:09 PM, October 03, 2006  

Blogger DCrowley said...
I pressed "Vote"... and he looked into my very soul.

1:16 AM, October 04, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You're gay you CAH.

7:11 AM, October 04, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Mal the weirdest thing just happened....I got a phone call from someone that I thought was dead forever. And she sounded as if she were actually coming to visit and drink gallons of beer like only a truly live person could do....weird.

12:19 PM, October 04, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
Was it the 5th roommate of the Animal House? Did so many nights she stay up and get soused?

12:29 PM, October 04, 2006  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
yes, i have acted like a big throbbing...well, you know what.

now, plan on strapping one on and do this weekend up right!

bring on da booze!! and the tiny plastic s-words!

saber begins with a bloody s!

12:54 PM, October 04, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
Vagina? Is that where you were going? I just want to be clear. For the kids.

12:57 PM, October 04, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
In fact, not only were you a vagina....but you were filled with sand.

So brush the sand out of the vag, tie one on, and get ready for BEER TIME!!!!!!!

1:01 PM, October 04, 2006  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
WHAT TIME IS IT?! (in about 23 hours)

Actually, methinks I shall enjoy a treat while I pack my Notre Dames duds. (I just said duds in a public forum)

5:03 PM, October 04, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh God I'm so excited about drinking tonight I just piddled a little....

BEEEEEEEER TIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!

12:15 PM, October 05, 2006  

Post a Comment