Friday, September 15, 2006

Callback

Back by popular demand, by which I mean one person asked for it, I bring you good luck against Michigan tomorrow in the form of The Mothball Post-Michigan Victory Happy Dance of Joy!


My pick:

ND: Sinatra
Michigan: Man Capris

Post a Comment

Blogger ndchick1 said...
dear. sweet. jesus. is. savior. for. man.

that brought a tear to my eye.

and by god! is that boy nimble! like a cat!

meow.

did you say meow?

5:09 PM, September 15, 2006  

Blogger Goat said...
Way to jinx us. A-hole.

7:43 PM, September 16, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dude screw you Goat. I didn't jinx us. Even 8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus couldn't save those assclowns on Saturday. My God it was embarrassing. Even the Michigan fans felt bad for us and didn't brag afterwards....shittastic

7:14 AM, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment