Monday, September 18, 2006

The Game

I don’t have much to say about the game. I know it was painful for everyone, but I’d wager most of you weren't actually in the stadium sitting next to a rabid lifelong Michigan fan. I could actually feel the smugness and self-satisfaction radiating from him. It smelled like bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches.

After the game I fell asleep in my camping chair at the post-tailgate and woke up to the Rocky Raul love machine humping my face from both sides. That’s how you know who your real friends are...some people would just draw a penis on your face in that situation, but with these two, it's real life penis-to-face contact. Thanks fellas, you really know how to make a guy feel horribly, horribly violated. The point of the story is, as horrifying as that mental image may be--and there are pictures, so look forward to experiencing that glory for yourself--it felt like a sensual massage from some sort of hot female Jesus compared to the pain and horror of what I had already been through that day. It was that bad. Not USC bad, but bad.

In other news, I got my first bill from Cingular today--$656.18! Apparently in the act of signing up for a new contract, what I actually did was cancel three previous lines still under contract for the low low price of $175 each. I don’t remember signing three previous contracts with Cingular, nor cancelling them immediately after signing up for a brand new one, but it’s on my bill so it must be true. It would seem God does not want me to be happy with my wireless provider.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dude this was totally the worse loss I've seen with these two eyes in person. At least the loss to USC last year was a great game...and before that when we lost to MSU, Mich, FSU, USC, etc... we weren't expecting to win or even do well at all.

And about your phone bill....AHAHAHAHAHAHA

2:29 PM, September 18, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
Dude, this was more sustained, but it still doesn't compare with the mind-bending pain shoehorned into that one horrible moment at USC last year.

2:38 PM, September 18, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dude don't project on me....

At least we had SOMETHING to be proud of that weekend.

2:41 PM, September 18, 2006  

Blogger Lizett! said...
Dude,

Totally. Whoa. Dude.

4:00 PM, September 18, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
Haha, I almost made that very comment. But then I decided not to wreck myself. But then you did. Then I wrote this comment. Later, I went shopping.

10:25 PM, September 18, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dude I just remembered...I set up a bunch of phony accounts in your name once in order to call Georgia and tell them...well, you know. I never thought you'd change to Cingular.....

Side bar: Mal totally screwed up the whole "every comment starts with dude" thing

2:18 PM, September 19, 2006  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
Dude, this is Georgia. I heard your pee-pee hurts.

2:33 PM, September 19, 2006  

Blogger Mal said...
This comment does not start with dude.

2:36 PM, September 19, 2006  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
DUDE!!!!!!!!!! That is all

12:39 PM, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment