Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hits Combo

I've got a Hits Combo sticker in my wallet. It says "HITS COMBO!" in this rad lightning font and it has a picture of me and Nut fixin' for a brawl. I think we got it on our Santa outing. I don't remember why we went anymore, but I'm sure there's some convoluted reasoning behind it. I just remember every day he'd IM me saying "SANTA! SAAAAAANTA!" until I took him to the mall. I've already told this story a thousand times but let me reiterate, whatever happens in your life, no matter how bad things get, you can always find solace in the knowledge that you're not a grown-ass man sitting on Santa's lap, listening to racist propaganda and trying not to choke on stale cigarette breath. I'm sure odor sticks to that beard like nobody's business, but did you seriously need to light up on break? You're SANTA. Jesus has a golden boot He saves for crotches like yours.

Hits Combo! We were on a weird father-son man-date so I guess we figured we'd better hit up the photo booth, and when I saw the Hits Combo background I knew it must be mine. What does it mean? Who put it there? I don't know. I only know that for the next several months, all my conversations with Nut went:

Nut: Hits combo?
Me: Hits combo!
Nut: Hits combo, baby! Hits COMBO!

Then I'd say like glorious, erogenous, awesome to the max, oh billy, shiznittery, I'm not gonna lie, let's drink some beers, huzzah, I love you son, oose oose oose, etc. and he'd say he had to go. Le end.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
God I remember you trying to get some of us to come along and take pictures of your shizznittery.... Scary stuff you and Nut.

Oh well, at lease it was gloriously erogenous. Oose.

12:54 PM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment