Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas

I'm almost out of here. We almost always get off at lunch the last day before break, so I've got less than a full work day before a glorious week and a half of babies, bacon, and bLizett. Bellissimo!

I saw Eragon the other night for some reason and I can honestly say it's like LOTR, Star Wars, Narnia, and Dragonlance all got drunk and puked on each other. And I say "puked" because my mom reads this sometimes and I don't think she'd appreciate the word or imagery of "shat". In fact, I can't see how anyone would. I've...made a huge mistake. I guess it wasn't all bad, it did have Rachel Weisz, who adds a dash of hotness to the equation. And I do mean the giant computer animated dragon she voiced, not the actress. I'd let her flame broil and consume me...blog five! Niiice.

Tonight is Rocky Balboa, which I'm going to see almost exclusively in the hope that he'll die swinging at the end. This is not malice, I wish Rocky all the best, I just think it'd be an awesome way for him to go out. His wife is dead, he's kind of a has been, he's fighting a guy half his age--ideally, he should go out for One More Round against all medical advice, knock Mason "Stupid Name" Dixon to the ground, raise his hands over his head one last time, and then keel over from massive brain trauma or something--fade to black to the sounds of "ROOO-CKY, ROOO-CKY, ROOO-CKY!" Oh God I think I'm having an emotional breakdown. I have to go.

Post a Comment

Blogger Dan said...
http://www.progressiveboink.com/archive/arrested.html

12:54 AM, December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment