Friday, November 18, 2005

Pe-cheew, Pe-cheew!

Those were my nipples, because it's cold outside, and I still refuse to button my coat. It's a leftover habit from my crazy past of wearing clothes inappropriately, ranging from buying all my garments 8 sizes too big, to wearing athletic shorts under my pants at all times...to walking around in sub-zero temperatures with an open coat. Other now defunct psychotic clothing-related behaviors include:

  • choosing outfits in high school to match my socks, rather than the other way around
  • using my bed as a hamper by day and my chair as a hamper by night all throughout college, so I was constantly moving the pile
  • occasionally ironing a pair of jeans, and once--sadly I am not making this up--ironing my shoelaces

Ha! See, that's the glory of being engaged. I'm already precluded from ever getting another date, so I can say stuff like that without fear of being labeled a gigantic tool and dying alone. While I'm at it, I did chess club AND the trivia team in high school, and there's nothing any of you can do about it! Anyway, they were the flat kind of shoelaces, and I wanted them to look crisp. The end. Forever.

This weekend looks to be pretty quiet. No one is staying at our place for once, and I suspect the temperature will keep the tailgating shiznittery to a minimum. The game tomorrow will be a steamrolling, and frankly I'm really just going for the jumbo sausage and the chance to scream "Samardzija!" without looking like a weirdo.

My Pick:

ND: Chuck Norris/Vin Diesel/Mr. T Trifecta of Badassery
Orange: Delicate lace doilies

Post a Comment

Blogger Lizett! said...
Samardzija! Samardzija! Samardzija!

3:48 PM, November 18, 2005  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I remember I briefly tried the shorts under the pants at all times after seeing you do it - it made it hard to pee.

12:44 PM, November 19, 2005  

Blogger Goat said...
oh man, i had forgotten about the shorts-under-the-pants thing. hilarious! the best part is, you always wore athletic shorts that make you chicken legs look even smaller.

6:25 PM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment