Monday, November 14, 2005

My Phone Works Again! Maybe!

If you've called my cell in the past few weeks and I haven't answered, it's not because I hate you--well, it might be because I hate you--but it might also be because I've been randomly not receiving incoming calls. Some get through, others don't. There seems to be no predictable pattern. Same with voice mail, some I receive, others never make it. It's totally awesome, and I highly recommend Sprint to anyone who enjoys being jerked around by a multinational conglomerate. Anyway, I finally got around to taking my phone in, and the clerk claims that he fixed the problem, so it looks like I'm back in business. In my experience, every clerk in every field ever has no idea what he's talking about, but I'm keeping optimistic on this one, baby. He had a pink tie, I've got a good feeling.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment